Gegevensgebruik & Privacy
The purpose of this Confidentiality Agreement is to determine the terms and conditions regarding the use of information and data belonging to Site Members. Confidentiality Principles are an integral part of the Membership Agreement concluded with Members.
Such personal information may be used to contact the Member or improve the Member's experience in the System (such as developing existing services, creating new services, and providing personalized services), other than those specified in the Membership Agreement, and revealing the identity of the Member. It can also be used for making statistical evaluations, creating databases and doing market researches. In the event that the member also approves, such information may be processed, stored, transmitted to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing by Uraw Cosmetics and those with whom it cooperates, and the promotion of the Site and the Services via such information. The Member may be contacted to make notifications regarding the activities.
Uraw Cosmetics can anonymize the information related to the transactions carried out by the Member on the system and store, process and transmit to the business partners in the time required for the realization of these purposes for statistical evaluations, performance evaluations, marketing campaigns of Uraw Cosmetics and business partners, annual reports and similar reports.
Uraw Cosmetics will also be able to share the information with any third person in the Member if the following conditions exist:
• Membership Agreement,for which it will be necessary to disclose relevant information for the fulfillment of its purpose
• Information disclosure request by a competent administrative and jurisdictional institution within an investigation or prosecution
• It is necessary to provide information to protect the rights of the Member or to ensure their security.
Uraw Cosmetics determines and uses the IP address of the Members when necessary, in order to identify the problems related to the system and to troubleshoot the site and the system. IP addresses can also be used to identify Members in general and to collect comprehensive demographic information.
Uraw Cosmetics has the right to transfer data about the above-mentioned purposes to its servers (servers may belong to it, its affiliated Uraw Cosmetics or its subcontractors) outside the Member's country.
It is possible to link to other sites and applications through the site, and Uraw Cosmetics does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and contents of the Site and applications.
For what purpose and how are cookies used?
In this Site and on the partners' sites, it is aimed to present personalized content and advertisements to users according to their interests and needs. The purpose of this is to make the site experience better by preventing unnecessary advertisement, which will not attract the attention of the user. Cookies help us identify you, which helps us make the site more useful for you with the content and ads we think you will be interested in.
1. It can be used to ensure that advertisements are displayed when you enter the site and to determine whether you are interested in this advertisement after visiting an advertisement on the site, whether you are visiting the site of the relevant product or service.
2. The number of users visiting the site, user type, frequency of visits, user behavior and habits, from which countries users visit the site, etc. Cookies can be used to create statistics.
3. Cookies placed by third parties (for example, cookies used in the event that advertisements of these persons are accessed on the Site) can also be used on the Site to more accurately determine user preferences. The data collected through these cookies may also be used to place advertisements or content for users on other sites visited.
5. Through the cookies used on this Site or other sites by the Site or its partners, information regarding the sites visited by the user can also be processed outside these sites.
What Information is taken and processed Through Cookies?
Which site came to the site and which site was visited after the Site, the geographical location of the users, the reactions to the advertising banners on the site, the personal information the user gave to the Site and the partners' sites voluntarily, the preferences made on the site, social Movements related to the pages of the site and our partners can be taken and processed on the sharing sites. Your membership information that you give to the site and its partners' sites can be received and processed by the site or its partners for the purposes set forth here. You can be informed about the data you receive and process through certain applications (applications) from social networking sites, and which data you want to process, within the scope of your approval for the application, by not approving the relevant application.